#GD The Asset Management Coordinator will assist the INVESCO asset managers in their oversight of assets under management; which includes communication with both clients and property management firms. Responsible for providing support and analysis for the preparation of the quarterly and annual property reports and budgets for a portfolio of assets.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work with INVESCO Asset Manager to create property level operational strategies and analyze major leases, capital projects or other investment factors impacting asset value.
• Coordinate the development of Annual Business Plans and Quarterly reports by assisting in the preparation of property operating and capital budgets, reviewing and approving on-going financial variance reporting.
• Analyze monthly capital and quarterly NOI Reforecasts submitted by LPC.
• Coordinate transition of properties in and out of INVESCO’s portfolio.
• Coordinate setup, transition and ongoing compliance with new management companies and insurance consultant.
• Review lease submittal packages, evaluate prospective tenant businesses and credit worthiness, and perform other lease related financial analysis as needed.
• Maintain and utilize internal asset management systems to administer portfolios, maintain integrity and assist in the preparation of ad hoc reports as required.
• Coordinate setup of tax consultant and monitor tax approval and payment process.
• Participate in Internal Committees (Task Force Groups) and work on special projects as required.
EDUCATION:- An undergraduate degree preferred or equivalent real estate experience is required.
- A background in Real Estate is important, but the ability to learn new software programs and strong analytical skills are critical.
- Effective interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) and listening skills.
- Strong computer literacy including fluency with Argus, ProCalc, Microsoft Excel and Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to understand and interpret commercial lease agreements and language as well as present value concepts and financial terminology.
- Analytical problem-solving skills capable to undertake detailed analyses and make well-reasoned, decisive recommendations.
- Demonstrate prioritization, organization and time management skills necessary to balance competing deadlines.
- Desire to multi-task in a complex, high-volume environment and competency to work with all levels of management and personnel on critical projects.
- Some travel will be required for periodic asset management related property visits and select acquisition due diligence.
- This job requires periodic overtime.