- Must be proficient in the following:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- Internet and email use
- 10-key skills
- Ability to learn new computer programs
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday during regular business hours; some overtime may be required on an as-needed basis.
- Must have proficiency in verbal/written communications.
- Must have proficiency in math.
- Must have the ability to prioritize duties, exercise good judgment, and use discretion when necessary.
- Some college hours preferred.
- Professional, polished appearance is essential.
The Administrative Assistant is very often the first contact a person has with their office. Therefore, it is imperative they present a professional demeanor in person, over the phone, or when using email.
The function of this position is to assure the Regional Office runs smoothly. Job responsibilities will vary and may include, but are not limited to, the following (these functions may be delegated to other personnel as deemed necessary by the Regional Vice President):
- Oversee office operations, including ordering supplies, keeping track of maintenance agreements on office equipment, and assuring phone lines are covered during business hours.
- Oversee distribution of correspondence in the office.
- Prioritize and/or handle routine mail/messages for key individuals within their office.
- Assure all phones (cell, pager, home, and office) and email address lists are up-to-date for every individual in the office, including website lists.
- Create and maintain a system of keeping track of the location of key individuals in the office during business hours.
- Act as liason with other regional and corporate offices.
- Other reasonable job functions as needed or requested by the Regional Vice President.